The following statement is given as an overview of what we believe. We realize that this is not an all-inclusive statement, and is obviously not the whole truth on any given subject. This statement is given so the reader can become familiar with some of the views of this fellowship.
1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, creator of all things.
2. We believe that God is absolute and sole creator of the universe, that through His Son, Jesus Christ, and by the work of the Holy Spirit, all things were created and are upheld, not by any process of evolution, but by divine choice.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ, the Messiah and only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. Jesus in the flesh was both totally God and totally man; He was crucified, died as the penalty for our sins, and was bodily resurrected from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the Father, where He reigns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords; that He intercedes for believers and that He is coming again to judge the living and the dead.
4. We believe that by Jesus Christ’s death and by His shed blood, a perfect and full atonement was made for sin, redeeming us from the curse of the law and justifying us before the Father.
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment of all mankind according to the Scriptures. Those who receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will arise unto the resurrection of life, and those who have rejected Him unto the resurrection of damnation.
6. We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God; that it is inerrant in the original manuscripts and has been supernaturally preserved by God, and that, as such, it is the Supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
7. We believe in all ministries outlined in the New Testament Scriptures as essential, and relevant, for the unifying and building up of the Body of Christ.
8. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person, is God, and possesses all divine attributes. He indwells all believers at the point of conversion. We believe in the experiences of the early Church as described in the Book of Acts, whereby the Holy Spirit baptizes the believer with the power to live the Christian life. We believe that the Holy Spirit gives gifts to the Body as outlined in the New Testament for the edifying of the Body.
9. We believe that the church is Christ’s body in this world, that it is composed of all true believers; that through His church Jesus Christ carries on His work; that the purpose of the church is to give glory to God; to exalt Jesus Christ and to carry His Gospel of salvation to every person; that the church does not exist for itself, but rather for her Lord; and that the purpose of the church assembled is to, with one voice, glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes again, and to encourage one another to love and good deeds.